Just A Piffling Fangirling Going On...

Please pardon me for a moment, equally this is nowhere around professional person of me...  equally this is nowhere around professional person of me Just a fiddling fangirling going on...Hero past times Alethea Kontis


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I was together with thence excited that Enchanted was a stand-alone, together with right away it has a sequel? And a 3rd book? WTH?

Not that this is bad news, inward fact I loved Enchanted together with wanted to read to a greater extent than of Kontis' work, merely I acknowledge the fact that it's buy the farm a serial is a fleck disappointing. At to the lowest degree it's the even out of around other of the sisters, together with non a continuation of the end book.

ANYWAY... YAY I GET TO READ MORE KONTIS SOON!

BOO IT'S NOT COMING OUT UNTIL OCTOBER!

YAY I LOVE THIS COVER!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free E-Book: Evan Burl As Well As The Falling

50 Mass Challenge In Addition To Marriage (Omg)!

Review: Pearls Inwards The Ashes