Exciting News!


Photo courtesy of Amazon.com
Neil Gaiman, quite a vivid story-teller, together with someone I'm currently reading, has a novel majority coming out!  He announced it a few months ago, which made me a flake antsy, but together with hence I got on to other things together with promptly forgot all close it.  I am a bad reader.

BUT!  This calendar week he announced that the majority is coming out inwards June inwards the US, which makes me happy.  What makes me fifty-fifty happier is that his local bookstore inwards Cambridge (only 2 hours from me!  Stalker time?) has them available for pre-order.  But non merely whatever pre-order, he's signing them!  Unfortunately non inwards person, but hey, they'll hold upward signed!

Of course of teaching this agency the majority must hold upward mine, consummate alongside signature, equally it would hold upward the entirely signed Gaiman I own.  Also, straightaway that I know he's inwards Cambridge, I tin shipping away expire on an oculus out for readings together with such.  I'd gladly sacrifice the four-hour circular trip together with the gas coin to run into him inwards person.  Who would learn that form of fan-devotion from you?  How far bring you lot traveled merely to attend a reading?

If you're interested together with desire to learn your ain copy, you lot tin shipping away pre-order right here from Porter Square Books.

In other news, I bring 5 books coming to me inwards the mail!  Pictures together with information coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free E-Book: Evan Burl As Well As The Falling

50 Mass Challenge In Addition To Marriage (Omg)!

Review: Pearls Inwards The Ashes