First Books Of The Novel Year

Reached yesteryear Ally Condie in addition to Insurgent yesteryear Veronica Roth
I love MyPoints.  I dear it thus much because, when I salvage upward plenty points, I instruct gift cards for books.  Books that are gratis to me are wonderful books!

It's amazing, then, that I received my latest MyPoints gift bill of fare inward Dec in addition to solely today cashed it in.  I approximate I was waiting for the correct sale, or the correct book, but whatsoever the reason, today I used it upward in addition to got 2 books I've been waiting for for a while.  I'm excited to start them!

My married adult man Chris is a fellow member of or thus music message boards, in addition to on i of them they postal service their music purchases.  I idea that would live on a fun experiment for the blog, thus right away I acquaint you lot alongside my offset majority buy of the year.

Reached is the finally majority inward the Matched trilogy yesteryear Ally Condie.  I actually enjoyed the offset 2 books in addition to even thus haven't decided which guy I intend is correct for Cassia.  Maybe they'll halt upward inward a threesome!  Haha.  That would live on an ... interesting conclusion.  *cough*  In all seriousness, though, I am really excited to start this.  I'm trying to complete or thus other couplet of books correct now, but every 2nd before long every 2nd they're done (two are library books) I'll live on starting Reached.

Insurgent is majority 2 out of 3 inward the Divergent trilogy yesteryear Veronica Roth.  The offset book, Divergent, received a lot of mixed reviews in addition to I tin sack sympathize why.  Tris is a chip whiny, her human relationship alongside Four is simply a chip also fated/cheesy/overdone, in addition to the story line was a chip predictable.  But inward all, I actually got wrapped upward inward the nation of war in addition to what was going to come about to all these kids, who were existence forced to struggle without knowing what they were doing.  What were they going to create when they realized they had killed their friends, their families?  I can't await to instruct deeper into the plot in addition to run across where everything is going.

This twelvemonth is going to live on a peachy reading year, I tin sack simply tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free E-Book: Evan Burl As Well As The Falling

50 Mass Challenge In Addition To Marriage (Omg)!

Review: The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks