Review: Crossed

 There are no existent spoilers inward this post service Review: CrossedMatched past times Ally Condie
My rating: 4 of five stars

There are no existent spoilers inward this post, fearfulness not!

I wouldn't telephone vociferation upward this neat fiction, nor fifty-fifty neat YA fiction, but it was definitely something I actually enjoyed reading. It started off a footling slow. I nevertheless don't know what whatsoever of the characters *look* like. I'm left amongst blank faces inward my mind, which tin teach irritating. But I'm finding this is to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than mutual amid YA writers - don't depict the characters, permit the readers run into who they desire to see. Is this beneficial? I'm non sure yet.

What I am sure of is that this mass actually sucked me in. I started too finished it inward 2 days (one hateful solar daytime I was super ill too the minute hateful solar daytime I stayed upward until afterward 11pm to finish, too I'm unremarkably inward bed past times 10 because of my early on mornings - yes I am an sometime fart). It was engrossing from get-go to finish, I wanted to a greater extent than too to a greater extent than too more. What was going to hap betwixt Cassia too Ky? Was she going to kiss him inward the end? Would it destroy her world? What just was going on betwixt Cassia too Xander? Was Xander exclusively inward honey amongst her because of the Matching? Was Ky? AAHHH!!! So many questions!

This was for sure YA dystopian fiction, too it was expert stuff. I didn't savor it equally much equally but about of the other YA dystopian fiction I've read, but I definitely liked it a heck of a lot to a greater extent than than Shatter Me, which made me desire to throw up. (Hmm...maybe that's why I was too then ill on Sat afterward finishing it the hateful solar daytime before...)

I'm looking forwards to the adjacent book, fifty-fifty if the reviews are less-than-stellar. I'm actually glad I gave this 1 a shot, because the terminal 1 I read (Shatter Me) left me amongst a bad gustation inward my oral fissure for YA fiction - it was depressingly bad, too this was definitely an uplifting mass inward the feel that it brought me out of my YA funk too dorsum to the existent earth of books. Yay!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress

Review: The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks

Review: Prophecies Awakening Past Times Peter Koevari