Hello my faithful readers! This month, I convey a gift for you. Well, it's non from me, but rather from the author. Steve Cypert, the writer of Scapemaker , is offering electronic copies of his mass for complimentary through the calendar month of March. Exciting, no? All he asks for inward provide is an honest review. I'm excited to part this amongst you, because I similar to live on a resource. If you lot remove heed of an writer doing the same, delight allow me know! I volition live on reading as well as reviewing this mass afterwards this month, for anyone who's curious. In the meantime, experience complimentary to download a re-create of Scapemaker at this link . You volition demand to create a Smashwords concern human relationship if you lot don't convey ane already, but no worries, it's free. Add the mass to your cart, as well as ane time inward the cart, you lot tin give the axe come inward the code ZS95Z, hence str...
Comments
Post a Comment