Guest Blogging

I frequent a local paper's spider web log section, specifically the spider web log On The Edge. Kristi, the spider web log writer, is on opor-garai for the adjacent duo of weeks because she's GETTING MARRIED! (Congrats Kristi, I'm in addition to thus happy for you lot in addition to I promise it all goes according to plan!) She did a telephone band for invitee bloggers in addition to thus the spider web log doesn't lay dormant for a duo weeks, in addition to terminal twelvemonth it was in addition to thus successful I decided to give it a shot this year!

My offset postal service showed upwards today (the offset day, whoo hoo), in addition to what else was it about? Books!

Check it out here in addition to operate out your comments! And conk along your middle out for my mo invitee postal service which volition come upwards up later, I'm non certain when. It's non almost books exactly I'll in all likelihood cite when it's upwards anyway.

In other news, I've finished my 37th majority of the year! It was fanfiction though, which I don't actually approve of, in addition to I didn't realize that until I started reading it. Oh well, it however counts because I read it anyway. I don't recommend it exclusively because I don't handgrip amongst fanfiction, exactly if you're interested inwards Harry Potter you lot tin cheque it out. It's a costless download on Goodreads, called James Potter in addition to the Hall of Elders Crossing. It was a skilful read exactly I'm non going to live on reading the residual of the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free E-Book: Evan Burl As Well As The Falling

50 Mass Challenge In Addition To Marriage (Omg)!

Review: Pearls Inwards The Ashes